Jaeger Fuel Minder Thermostat ? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Jaeger Fuel Minder Thermostat ? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

IMG_20201122_073902.jpg

I have that in the kitchen in the apartment that I moved into recently. I tried to find some instructions on the web but the only thing that comes up is their leaflet from ~1940. Any idea what is it and how it works? The black ring around "clock" with day/night is made out of little things that you can push in and pull out of it. When you push them in you can see the red ring underneath as you can see between 6 and 9 on Day part. It might be a silly question but I have never met with a thing like that and as it gets cold would love to figure out how it works.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I second this. This is a mess and problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes it's puzzling why only one company...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Turn the waste fitting 45 so the angled...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will be a 15-60 then prob ups2 Green lights ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not designed for the trap upto you in the end...
Replies
Views
Back