jaguar 23 kw boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss jaguar 23 kw boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlossparky

Hello all i have posted a previous post over this but may have not explained properley My fault is when the boiler has been on for a while mostly after heating has been on the when i put the hot water on it causes the boiler to cut out and try and fire up again repeatedly till i turn of the tap or heating so the bolier makes a voilent thumping noise because it i trying to fire up.have had loads of engineers out have replaced heat exhanger,pcb,dhw thermistor. the last guy out had the micro switch which fits on the end of the diverter valve bridged with a screwdriver and fault still there(i put that in incase someone said diaphram).Can any one please help me.ps it only happens when boiler has been on for a while so am thinking some kind of overheating fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Yep that uses the ideal valves common issue...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Back