Jaguar boiler spares | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Jaguar boiler spares in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yonfan

Hello, I am looking for a standard horizontal flu for a Jaguar 24KTVJ boiler. I have been told by my plumber that this boiler is obsolete and parts can no longer be sourced. He suggested that if I can't get hold of the part then the boiler will have to be replaced!

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find this part, or even have one that I could purchase? It seems crazy to have to install a whole new bolier.

Many thanks in advance.

Jon Wright

Hello, I am looking for a standard horizontal flu for a Jaguar 24KTVJ boiler. I have been told by my plumber that this boiler is obsolete and parts can no longer be sourced. He suggested that if I can't get hold of the part then the boiler will have to be replaced!

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find this part, or even have one that I could purchase? It seems crazy to have to install a whole new bolier.

Many thanks in advance.

Jon Wright

never even heard of a jaguar boilerand nothing comes up in google so i think your engineer is right

They were owned by the Plumb Center, essentially a re-badged GloWorm boiler, ultimately owned by the Vaillent group.

Jaguar/protherm were basicly a re-branded gloworm compact 80 sold through plumbcentre as cheap and nasty "own brand" boiler., the manual is 99% the same, you need a new flue because you want to move the boiler to a new position?, You might be able to find a flue but dont hold your breath, other parts for the compact 80 are avaliable and come with glowworm, jaguar brand markings on the packaging.
If you can afford it then bite the bullet and get a new more energy efficient boiler, the protherm really is a pice of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
If you haven't done so already, try 'fishing'...
Replies
Views
Which Vaillant boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Back