Jg guest ufh wiring centre | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Jg guest ufh wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the jguh1 underfloor heating system wired up the wiring centre ,does any body no if the boiler enable should have any volts passing through it when heat called for ,i linked up the unused zone vale 1 and 2 as per instructions
i tested it and nothing there between termanils and boiler not firing up ?
thanks peter

I installed the jguh1 underfloor heating system wired up the wiring centre ,does any body no if the boiler enable should have any volts passing through it when heat called for ,i linked up the unused zone vale 1 and 2 as per instructions
i tested it and nothing there between termanils and boiler not firing up ?
thanks peter

Boiler enable should have 240v if heats called for, maybe call heatmisers tech line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
Have you tried typing "pipe 2000" into google?
Replies
Views
The mixed temp is fine at 40C so needs the...
Replies
Views
Back