Job in Leyton E10 - Cast Soil Stack Replacement | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Job in Leyton E10 - Cast Soil Stack Replacement in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I need a quote to replace a soil stack ( cast ) in Leyton e10. The stack is already in plastic at the bottom. There also needs to be amendment to branch to accomodate a change of position of the bathroom in the upstairs flat. BTW - this is one up/ one down flat arrangment.

There is access to the garden through both flats. Thank you

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Hi Steve, Thanks for posting. Could you post...
Replies
Views
You can actually get 90 degree bends too...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry :D noticed I missed liquid off
Replies
Views
Back