Job in the antarctic $100000+ PA Australia dollar | Australia Plumbers Talk | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Job in the antarctic $100000+ PA Australia dollar in the Australia Plumbers Talk area at Plumbers Forums

E

ecowarm

Look here suit a single person http://www.antarctica.gov.au/jobs/jobs-in-antarctica/infrastructure/plumber-mechanical-services-sanitary

D
ont know what a 100k Australian dollars can buy but it sounds good to me
ciappa.gif

take the mrs and the daughter , i usually put one in the van before crimbo , they share and some how father christmas knos cos he always brings one of them another. girlfriend werent impressed when we first moved in and i took hers , apparently it cos a few quid and i got it covered in tile adhesive. neadless to say we HAD to go shopping with my wallet

just searching for some longjohns whilst applying..................... wife tells me she applied me for it last month and the month before that.............shes been appliing every month for the past few years.....................

just searching for some longjohns whilst applying..................... wife tells me she applied me for it last month and the month before that.............shes been appliing every month for the past few years.....................

she must love you about as my wife loves me

cant see any problems with keeping the beer chilled either....................

sod digging the mains up itll be a bit deeper than 750 LOL

Similar plumbing topics

I know its cold outside here , ( +50k...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
W
Thanks so much for your responses. Always good...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Back