Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,
Hoping for some advice...
I have a Johnson Starley Quantec 24s that provides hot water to a tank and heating via hot air. It has been running great for a couple of years but this morning has started to display errors. If I run the heating the boiler displays error code E16 and if I run the hot water the error code is E03. There was low pressure - around 0.3 - so I bumped that up to 1bar but still the same problems.

The boiler is around 2ish years old. If you need any further info let me know.

I'm away all next week and don't want to leave the wife and kids with no hot water or heating so hoping (praying) someone can help.

Many thanks

JD

Dont be put off by anybody telling you these units are no good. In my opinion they are
really very good but need the right attention. I would get ur phone out right now and get an expert over asap. When I get back I will go over this ..with the correct technical book.
There will be others that know but we are all out work
centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

You could test resistance of pump, but if be...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Is it a heat only boiler?, you say a new pump...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It might be the boiler they have had a habit...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like your motorised valve is stuck. At...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
some one playing again??????
Replies
Views
Back