join 2 toilets into 1 stack | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter jackyh67
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 4K

Discuss join 2 toilets into 1 stack in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackyh67

I am putting a bathroom upstairs above the downstairs bathroom, I do not have a stack outside, so can i put a stack from the new toilet upstars and join it to the downstairs loo, it there a connection you can buy without actually digging down into the sewer pipe. or any cheap plumbers out there fancy doing it for me... :)I am in Sheldon Birmingham

If there is no stack out side then chances are it is indoors and boxed in. However around here a lot of the houses on the estates have One stack between six houses...So can't say without mor info! If the stack is internal then cut a Tee into it, if you don't have a stack then you will have to put one in. Will need LABC for that.

I am putting a bathroom upstairs above the downstairs bathroom, I do not have a stack outside, so can i put a stack from the new toilet upstars and join it to the downstairs loo, it there a connection you can buy without actually digging down into the sewer pipe. or any cheap plumbers out there fancy doing it for me... :)I am in Sheldon Birmingham

Give me your address and I'll do it for free....:D

No stack at all at the moment, the downstairs loo, goes underground, i was thinking maybe we could put in an internal stack boxed in, and a t junction out of that into upstairs. Dont want it doing for free, am prepared to pay, but no jokers please.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks, I think its a case of stick with the...
Replies
Views
here is an update of job finished , i ran a...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
Cheers oz-plumber, good advice. I've ordered...
Replies
Views
Back