Just a Hello to all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter ceedy
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 916

Discuss Just a Hello to all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ceedy

Just a short Hi to all ..

Just Decided to go part time for the moment, as I'm getting on a bit :eek:

Got a 40 year History on Electromechanical on Aircraft, Heli's, Surface ships and Subs in the MOD areas, So probably Got a reasonable background in
Nut N Bolt N pipes.hydraulics..etc ..etc ;)

Been Doing a lot of freebies/Cheepy work for friends and Neighbours but since redundancy from the above , we now need a bit of income now to keep life running? .
Thats It really... Happy New Year to all .

C.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello ceedy, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

hi and welcome, teach me to fly a copter, and i can teach you gas!!

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

hi and welcome, teach me to fly a copter, and i can teach you gas!!

Can't fly em!! but can mend it when you break one !! :D:D

can you sell me all the bits to build a proper one (cheap) and still fix it every other week. i have 5 radio controlled jobby's, all of which fit in the palm of my hand and i have now achieved almost 12hrs flying time, only stopped due to machine failure !!

can you sell me all the bits to build a proper one (cheap) and still fix it every other week. i have 5 radio controlled jobby's, all of which fit in the palm of my hand and i have now achieved almost 12hrs flying time, only stopped due to machine failure !!

you would only get a license for automatics tho shaun, and there aint many of them copters around:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi PythonCrazy, I'm interested to know if you...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
A condensate leak somewhere, is it pumped or...
Replies
Views
S
The fusible wheel head valves are notorious...
Replies
Views
  • Question
One more that can happen the heating coil in...
Replies
Views
Back