just saying hello... | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter jcgrumbles
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1K

Discuss just saying hello... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcgrumbles

Im the daft lad who the whole family come to for all the repairs etc,ive been in and out of the building game for a lot of years so i hope i can be of some help to somebody,and im always keen to try and keep up with the latest news and tools etc,and to have a few laughs along the way,cheers...

Hi jc

Welcome to the forums,hope you feel able to add a post here and there

i'm also that daftie that runs around doing all the plumbing and repair work for the extended family even though im not the only plumber, but its just because im such a loving person

ohh and welcome

welcome to the house of fun
It sounds like it bod,i dont get much time to just sit these days but im hoping to contribute and have a good look around soon it looks like a great forum.Im getting a boiler put in on a house i rent out this weekend,i want mine servicing,ive got a shed load of things to do,we both work full time and to top it off im trying to convince the mrs she really does want a woodburning stove put in,and that quote on your post`i work hard...`thats exactly how i feel,it makes you wonder whos the daftest...regards...

i'm also that daftie that runs around doing all the plumbing and repair work for the extended family even though im not the only plumber, but its just because im such a loving person

ohh and welcome
Thankyou sir,and do your family use the same currency as mine for jobs done?My currency is single malt....

some pay me, some dont, but its usually not enough pay or its usually when im really busy and they expect me to drop everything and go to their rescue for their non-emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Hello I hope everyone and their families are...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back