Just Trays Brand JT90mm Concealed Waste Not Draining Please Help! | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Just Trays Brand JT90mm Concealed Waste Not Draining Please Help! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

D

dredd29

Hi
I have installed three Just Trays shower trays in the house with the tray compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. Just Trays website says a 90mm rapid waste outlet that allows 48 litres of water to be carried away each minute. Not for me i'm at the end of my tether the wastes always need plunger unblocking every few weeks and the trays fill up with water quickly. The showers are standard showers with only 200m square size rainheads, so don't emit excess water. I just don't know what the cause is as I unblock with plunger and the water fast pours down the waste no issues and then two weeks showers later and its stopped draining again. I don't know whether it is to do with the external soil stacks which have air admittance valves on instead of covers. It just puzzles me why it happens to all three showers? Please help, your advice would be appreciated! Thank you

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Try removing the aav, I have found the jt40 to...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
It’s Friday night and I’m having a drink...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Pretty sure if you get a drain company in it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take a 15mm Male iron/ptfe/extra show hose...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
I guess he going to fit a waste manifold
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Back