Kane 255 Flue Analyser | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Kane 255 Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hello, i had my van nicked (along with all my tools) the other week so have had to replace everything and need a new analyser. I had the Kane 458 before with all the bits and was happy with it but the 255 is so much cheaper and i'm wondering if i really need the better one. As far as i can see it doesn't measure pressure but beyond that i can't really see too much else it won't do, can anyone shed any light/point out what i've missed?

Also, i've seen on amazon some 'k-type' temperature clamps for about a tenner, anyone know if they would work with a Kane analyser? If not you can get them with a reader to plug them in pretty cheap either way.

Thanks in advance

Similar plumbing topics

It's usually around 20% off a new one ...
Replies
Views
Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
It might be, if it can't be rectified by...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
Back