Kane Gas Flue Analyser Issues | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Kane Gas Flue Analyser Issues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

EvilDrPorkChop

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My Kane 455 has gone a bit barmy and under reading on C02 massively. Had a Vaillant burning at 3% CO2 and thought something wasn't quite right when CO was OK, GR bang on and inlet pressure fine. So checked it with another boiler and was showing same, comparing it against another machine it's showing out.

So sure enough my analyser seems to be off reading when it was working fine yesterday. Water trap clear and new filter in.

Anyone had the same issue?

you tried taking the bats out and letting it purge for a while outside

Similar plumbing topics

Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
O
Hi lads, Due to the fact that I got a present...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Did you ever get an answer to your problem? We...
Replies
Views
Mate, all you need to do is everything, to...
Replies
Views
Back