Kitchen Cold Tap handle not working....HELP!!!! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Kitchen Cold Tap handle not working....HELP!!!! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

R

ryan3

Hi,

My cold tap in my kitchen is not working, the handle is not gripping correctly and is just spinning loosely.

I've taken the end cap off and taken the internals out and when re built out of the tap it seems to work ok, its either the blue plastic bit in the photos that is worn down and now wont grip the handle, anyone I took the whole internals down to a few plumb places today and no luck any idea where I can source the internals?

I have no idea what the make of taps are or am I going to need to get a plumber to fit a new tap all together?

At the moment I am using long nose pliers to turn the blue part

Attachments

• part5.jpg
    part5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
  • part1.jpg
    part1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
  • part2.jpg
    part2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 20
  • part3.jpg
    part3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22
  • part4.jpg
    part4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 21
  • part2.jpg
    part2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks..........was just hoping to pop spares in as new tap plus fitting by a plumber will be a more expensive job........if anyone else knows of spares please post....for now I'll start look for a new tap

I never installed the kitchen so i have no Idea where the tap is from or the model/make........looking like a new tap and plumber

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
No
Replies
Views
  • Question
The shrouds are generally constructed of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could an unvented cylinder without check valve...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you so much. I am now officially out of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chuck. The cylinder was supplied by BG...
Replies
Views
Back