kitchen sink fittings | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss kitchen sink fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I've just moved into my first property and I'm clueless when it comes to plumbing, I'm tight on cash right now so I'm looking for some advice please.

I'm looking for general advice on what I will possibly need to connect a trap to my sink. I have no idea what the white modified connection is and if I can use a 40mm tee to connect to it.

From what I can see I need a tee but the connection to the tee and the trap wont be possible without some other pipe/connector? And I'm unsure if I can connect a tee to the white connection. Thanks for your time.

IMG_20190523_144042118.jpg

That pipe from the left is most likely a condensate drain from the Boiler.
Why is there no trap, missing when you moved in?
Is it a rented property?

That pipe from the left is most likely a condensate drain from the Boiler.
Why is there no trap, missing when you moved in?
Is it a rented property?

Thanks for the reply mate. Yes, it's a rented property, there was no trap when I moved in and I think you're correct about it being the condensate drain - it comes directly from the boiler.

land
Thanks for the reply mate. Yes, it's a rented property, there was no trap when I moved in and I think you're correct about it being the condensate drain - it comes directly from the boiler.
Landlord's job
do not touch, you might invalidate your lease ..did you get a chq in and inventory agreed with a survey fella, stuff like this ought to come up
centralheatking

Mcalpine wm2 will do the job.

I would say to the landlord about it but if they are going to take ages just get a trap and chuck it in. Or at least I would.

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Mcalpine sk1 or sk2 is what you need
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a...
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You are missing a part, it's probably on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
Back