Landlords certificate price | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Landlords certificate price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I've recently got my own gas safe registration so I can start doing servicing and landlords certificates on the side. I've always done it for a company in the past so have no idea what I should be charging. One of my customers wants me to do 4 services with landlords certificates in the same day for him. Would you charge for each individual certicate/service or give him a day rate? What kind of prices would you guys be charging? I'm based in West Sussex.

well being your in Midhurst £75 plus would be my starting price per appliance for a service and add £30 plus per llc. consider this if you have your car serviced and and mot do you get a discount for each additional car done....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the Cowdray bit gave the location away. That was my thinking but then again mechanics can charge the earth and get away with it :tongue3:

Ring around some local guys to find out what they are charging, most don't realise that a service & LLC are 2 different things !!

We're not far away from you and we're £70+vat for a service with llc. £35 for each additional appliance. Maybe a bit of discount if they're all in the same block/estate but only £5 or £10 per property.

There is no set price for a LGSR, I charge a set rate for the 1st appliance, then an additional price for every appliance there after!

You may want to discount if a LL has lots of property's, and lots of ongoing work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I work in social housing so doesn't affect me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Gas Safe have limited powers and they act on...
Replies
Views
Back