Landlords saftey cert gas supply query | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Landlords saftey cert gas supply query in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys

Just been out to look at x6 boilers that need servicing and land lords saftey checks. And have a question as I've not come across this particular set up before.

So there's x6 boilers located in chalets all with separate gas supplies fed from one G10E meter.
As a domestic engineer can I work on this system?

Thanks

Hey guys

Just been out to look at x6 boilers that need servicing and land lords saftey checks. And have a question as I've not come across this particular set up before.

So there's x6 boilers located in chalets all with separate gas supplies fed from one G10E meter.
As a domestic engineer can I work on this system?

Thanks
First question is, is that Meter big enough?
What size are the Boilers?
As far as the Domestic / Commercial question goes.
If the Primary Meter is a U16 or less and the installation is less than 0.035 M cubed including the Meter and the pipework is 35mm bore or less and the OP on the outlet side is no more than 21mb, then yes.

First question is, is that Meter big enough? What size are the Boilers?
As far as the Domestic / Commercial question goes.
If the Primary Meter is a U16 or less and the installation is less than 0.035 M cubed including the Meter and the pipework is 35mm bore or less and the OP on the outlet side is no more than 21mb, then yes.
I would be surprised if that meter would do 6 boilers on max rate all at once. Even with 35mm pipe.

Aslong as your not tt the meter yes

But I don't agree with it

Similar plumbing topics

Whereabouts are you based
Replies
Views
the Same position for meter but riser outside...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Closed as we don’t allowed detailed gas advice...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Back