Lane Ettique pushing into queues at roadworks. Doesnt it really annoy !! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Lane Ettique pushing into queues at roadworks. Doesnt it really annoy !! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

365drills

Even a 4 year old child wants to learn lane rules

[video=youtube_share;86vC71bFmqQ]http://youtu.be/86vC71bFmqQ[/video]

I hate it with a passion. And when your in a sign written van you can't
go all Schwarzenegger on them.

+1 . when u park and u get curtain twitcher then they start to as ask you to move your van away from their house, it's on a public road causing no obstruction and unless your going to pay me Koff! When they call office they get the same response. Usually ex council or ex police with a chip on shoulder!

+1 . when u park and u get curtain twitcher then they start to as ask you to move your van away from their house, it's on a public road causing no obstruction and unless your going to pay me Koff! When they call office they get the same response. Usually ex council or ex police with a chip on shoulder!

Just point to the round thing in the window and tell them you can park where the flecknot you like!

Just point to the round thing in the window and tell them you can park where the flecknot you like!

Nah. Get a notebook out, and start questioning them, and then write down the answers.

You: "So you are asking me not to park here?"

Them: "Yes"

You: "OK, so its 1st November 2013, about 9am in the morning." <writes down date>

Them: "Errr, yes"

You: "And your name is?"

Them: ...

and so on. You write down every response, and make everything a question.

"So, are you saying that you don't want me to park on a public road? Why is that?"

And throw in some random ones:

"When did you plant that Camelia in the garden? Was it before or after the climate change act?"

But keep writing down the reponses...

I bet they get fed up with it before you do. :)

This is a true story but at the back of our house the old guy refuses to let us back onto "his" drive in the communal drive area.

216781_4933612013_3556_n.jpg

So to begin with he spray marked where cars were.. And were NOT allow to cross.

215409_4933677013_8240_n.jpg

He marked the middle of the dirt area and said we were not to cross the mid point.

Then he sprayed MY drive to show where we were allowed to turn.

235_12495727013_7198_n.jpg

Then he climbed UP ON HIS GARAGE ROOF to make sure everything was marked!!

Crazy !! Hahahahahhahah

Agreed yes I have tried setting the date but I think it defaults back after a while. Not sure what thats all about! Will look again....

Like in Mcdonalds today. Through the drive through (in a hurry), three cheeseburgers, pays my money and goes to last window. Can you park in the car park and we'll bring it out. Nope, if I wanted to park in the car park I would have, and come inside. I'll have me money back, I'm in a hurry. Oh it'll take 5 minutes to do a refund, well you'd better get your finger out cos they're queuing round the block. and as if by magic there was my 2.97. Really enjoyed my zinger tower burger from kfc. I must have been in a good mood cos I didn't swear once.

This is a true story but at the back of our house the old guy refuses to let us back onto "his" drive in the communal drive area.

He marked the middle of the dirt area and said we were not to cross the mid point.

Crazy !! Hahahahahhahah

So how does he get his car out without going across the line? Crazy foam round his garage door.

Crazy !! Hahahahahhahah

Ffs, if that was my neighbour I would have hospitalised the t@@t by now.

He is just another one with nothing to do and all day to do it in.

First job was finished today at 9am so I stopped at a big car park this morning about 9:20am between jobs as next one was booked at 10am and there must have been about 10 man wondering around in there cars doing nothing in front of Halfords

I love the driveway pain. I own a private road and the buggers who use it dont want to cough for any upkeep, but one numpty wouldnt let anyone reverse into his drive to turn round either. So he would run out and rant at anyone encroaching his drive, till one day he ran behind a carpet fitters lwb transit reversing into his drive to get out of my road having just laid our carpets. I was watching the whole thing, out of his door waving and shouting behind the van and stood there blocking the way and they just reversed into and over him!! off they went leaving him laid in the road, 20 mins later plods at my door asking who they were and I had to admit I didnt have a clue. Seems some thugs just ran him down and he didnt get their registration, just the fact it was a big white van. He suffered bruising and loss of pride and everyone carried on using his drive, but he never popped out again!!

I love the driveway pain. I own a private road and the buggers who use it dont want to cough for any upkeep, but one numpty wouldnt let anyone reverse into his drive to turn round either. So he would run out and rant at anyone encroaching his drive, till one day he ran behind a carpet fitters lwb transit reversing into his drive to get out of my road having just laid our carpets. I was watching the whole thing, out of his door waving and shouting behind the van and stood there blocking the way and they just reversed into and over him!! off they went leaving him laid in the road, 20 mins later plods at my door asking who they were and I had to admit I didnt have a clue. Seems some thugs just ran him down and he didnt get their registration, just the fact it was a big white van. He suffered bruising and loss of pride and everyone carried on using his drive, but he never popped out again!!

Class.

You would think if it was that big a deal hed fit a gate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he got told off by the police for

1) THROWING ROCKS AT OUR CARS!

2) Also for spray painting our drive and shed

208306_4933672013_7880_n.jpg

shed.jpg

You can JUST ABOUT make out the purple spray paint on the shed (I washed a lot of it off)

But yes he took to marking the areas for turning and parking.. Got a slap on the wrist from the local PCSO who asked him not to throw rocks and spray paint peoples property.

You would have thought it was a 14 year old not a 70 year old reading this !!!!!

Similar plumbing topics

200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
No, decided to go for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
A
It’s mainly because of the boss eg pipe into...
Replies
Views
Back