Laser level do you guys use them | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Laser level do you guys use them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hey just brought a Stanley self levelling laser level as I used imone from a chippy the other day doing some heating drops. Just wondering if any of you guys use them on a dayly basis if so what on. Cheers guys.

Hilti green

Yes! I use a Bosch Pro red laser one, only a cheapy but does a fine job. Use it for most pipe runs (especially boilers) bath battens, lining up concealed shower fittings and FIC back plates, radiators (especially tall decorative ones), notching and drilling joists (brilliant for this) levelling anything really! I use a Stabila laser stand/expansion pole with it. Also useful for blinding the apprentice.

Stu.

Yep, use a Bosch self leveling red laser vertical and horizontal. Also just bought one of these as well to help. Better than a tripod.
https://media.NoLinkingToThis/is/image//ae235?src=ae235/3921K_P&$prodImageLarge$
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/bosch...4Cu_VPaGSSGIs5FcIYhoCaGgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yes

I bought mine as I had a feeling a long sleeper wall I was putting in was straight, it wasn't - heading 6" out at the end, since then I've never trusted a bubble level again. used it today on a bathroom basin unit.

Its a Makita SK102Z - around £130 at the time, red laser but its fine for indoors unless direct sunlight is on the area - then I have to shade it. Bit useless outside and have to wait for dusk.

Similar plumbing topics

All the tool fiends I know seem to swear by...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah all buried so not an easy leak fix.
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back