Laser level. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Laser level. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dewalt. Does horizontal and vertical. And I'm sure is aprox £100

iv been in the market for one. Cant find the Dewalt for less than £150 but havent tried suppliers yet?

iv used the hilt and the dewalt, and have to say, the dewalt is much better IMO.

I've bought a few cheap ones over the years, but as a general Plumber & Heating Engineer I've yet to find a timesaving use for them??!!! Maybe if you're setting out detum lines for a new kitchen or wall/floor tiling, then yes they're worth the money.

They really come into their own in larger plant rooms. Not many other uses other than tiling no

I was also thinking of getting a laser level. Can anyone recommend a particular make and model they have experience of using. Around about £100-£150 mark preferably.

used one to line up all my kitchen sockets years back, it must be in the garage somewhere now :)

used one to line up all my kitchen sockets years back, it must be in the garage somewhere now :)

Most sparks prefer lipstick.
lp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It's amazing what gadgets and stuff there are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tiling walls and floors, pipes, putting up...
Replies
Views
All the tool fiends I know seem to swear by...
Replies
Views
I bought mine as I had a feeling a long...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah all buried so not an easy leak fix.
Replies
Views
Back