Leaking glow worm boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking glow worm boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marinecrazy30

Hi guys new to forum so not sure if I've posted in correct section ...I have a glow worm 24 chi boiler and its started to leak when I put the central heating on. There's 5 pipes underneath all going into the boiler and its the furthest right that leaks which is something to do with radiators. The leak stops after about 5 mins of the heating being on...any ideas what to do...thanks in advance

To be fair, you have given us nothing to go on other than saying you have a leaky pipe which is "something to do with radiators". A bit more information and a photo of the leak would get you more of a response. The guys on here are very helpful, no need for sarcasm.

To be fair, you have given us nothing to go on other than saying you have a leaky pipe which is "something to do with radiators". A bit more information and a photo of the leak would get you more of a response. The guys on here are very helpful, no need for sarcasm.
You speak for yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Yeah, good shout. I will use the immersion...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hey John, Sorry getting back to you so late...
Replies
Views
Back