Leaking Halstead Quattro Gold | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking Halstead Quattro Gold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lencan

Would be grateful for any advice,
Halstead Quattro Gold combi central heating boiler 17yrs old, loosing water pressure at a rate of one tenth of a bar per week.
Leak stains which appear dry(please see attached photos)around diverter valve that situated o the right of the boiler but dampness underneath the boiler on the left
Is it time for a new boiler of any advice on how to fix it?
Thanks

bite the bullet, its 17 and you got 10 years more out of it than the makers planned

Halstead have been taken over so not sure what parts are available for this if any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
Hi, did you ever solve this problem? You...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
sounds very much like expansion vessel,
Replies
Views
I think you should inform the engineer that he...
Replies
Views
  • Question
One more that can happen the heating coil in...
Replies
Views
Back