Leaking hot water heater. Repair or fix? | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking hot water heater. Repair or fix? in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

M

Mowby1Kanoby

Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took the cover off and it looks like the bottom part (water section?) is leaking in a couple of places. maybe a seal or diaphragm? Can it be repaired or should I start again? I don't have a warranty as it was second hand, but it was brand new and unused.

Don’t know that unit but in my experience most things can be repaired (maybe with some new parts) - it just comes down to whether it makes economical sense to do the repair.
Look at how much you paid, how much to replace unit, how much you are quoted for a repair…

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
looking for a plumber who can repair a opalia...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
They sound extremely suspect, I realise it's...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
To be fair some places in London have an...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Back