Leaking joint on bottom outlet oil tank | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking joint on bottom outlet oil tank in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob foster

hi there Hope you are all well. I have a leaking bottom outlet on oil tank, it is dripping at the connection for the stop valve. Unfortunately just filled tank with 2500 of oil, is there any temp repair I can do until tank is empty to enable a permanent repair.
Regards bob

Nope. Speak to oil supplier. For a fee they will pump out whilst repaired and pump back. Take measures to conrain leak before it becomes notifiable to environmental protection.

Thanks for that. I was hoping there might have been a temp fix until oil runs out
Kind regards bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Do it live, ensure you will catch any spilt...
Replies
Views
That's the difference with a professional...
Replies
Views
Back