Leaking kitchen mixer tap cartridge | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking kitchen mixer tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, got a dripping kitchen mixer tap want to fix. Can't work out how to get cartridge out, not seen anything like the one we have on internet.
Please see attached. Any idea?!

Attachments

• tap (2).jpg
    tap (2).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
I came across something very similar a few months ago, plastic valves if it's the one I think it is. Couldn't source new valves locally so ended up with a new tap.
If you undo the screw holding the white plastic part on you should be able to pull that plastic part off and see the valve.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
For future reference, you’re best off with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Does the tap leak continuously or only when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just for future reference, a grub screw doing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
Back