Leaking Swirl Shower Mixer Tap | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Leaking Swirl Shower Mixer Tap in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

G

gasaswell

Hello,

Is it possible to replace washer in Swirl Single Lever Minimalist Bath/Shower Mixer Tap from s-fix, product code 21064 which constantly drips ? If it possible how is it done.

Regards

gasaswell

Thanks Tom,

I am not sure how to take tap apart, no obvious signs of allen screws holding taps (or lever used to select between shower or taps) to body of mixer.

Regards

gasaswell

Upvote 0
googling the images i would say check the back of the handle, opposite side to the peg for a cap and if so remove and undo grub screw if not...

view/check the actual peg, does is unscrew, if so unscrew and remove grub screw

if the above are both not possible then its a pull handle upwards jobby

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi This relates to an earlier thread I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In the fitting in the wall there is a blue...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Ben Gee! I think I will be going with...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
If it was on a job of mine I would cut it out...
Replies
Views
Back