level 2 qualified in search of apprenticeship/employment WILL WORK A MONTH FOR FREE | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss level 2 qualified in search of apprenticeship/employment WILL WORK A MONTH FOR FREE in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

D

dannyleebrazier

Hi im 19 and ive worked as an apprentice before for a year and half so have a little knowledge of the trade, customer service and names of fittings etc. i have a level 2 qualification 6129 city and guilds but need to be assesd on site. I have been searching for a plumbing job/apprenticeship for ages and get the same answers all the time "sorry we dont take apprentices" or " we cant afford apprentices" therefore I AM WILLING TO WORK A MONTH FOR JUST THE COST OF MY TRAVEL! i live near lakeside essex i have my level 2 and my own hand tools and am a reasonably fast learner, please if any one could give me the opportunity let me know.

many thanks, Danny

Re: level 2 qualified in search of apprenticeship/employment WILL WORK A MONTH FOR FR

Goodluck bts you always gotta work a month in hand for free nowadays lol

Re: level 2 qualified in search of apprenticeship/employment WILL WORK A MONTH FOR FR

Hi im 19 and ive worked as an apprentice before for a year and half so have a little knowledge of the trade, customer service and names of fittings etc. i have a level 2 qualification 6129 city and guilds but need to be assesd on site. I have been searching for a plumbing job/apprenticeship for ages and get the same answers all the time "sorry we dont take apprentices" or " we cant afford apprentices" therefore I AM WILLING TO WORK A MONTH FOR JUST THE COST OF MY TRAVEL! i live near lakeside essex i have my level 2 and my own hand tools and am a reasonably fast learner, please if any one could give me the opportunity let me know.

many thanks, Danny

if youve been an apprentice for a year and a half how come youve only got the 6129

Goodluck mate. One thing you can try is to go on to the GSR website and type your postcode, it will come up with all your local gas engineers in your are then just phone them and cross your fingers. You will be suprised at how many will be around the corner from you.

after a month for free, what would you be looking to charge or earn per hour?

Goodluck mate. One thing you can try is to go on to the GSR website and type your postcode, it will come up with all your local gas engineers in your are then just phone them and cross your fingers. You will be suprised at how many will be around the corner from you.

so true, there are around 30 registered businesses within 1 mile radius of me last time i checked

so true, there are around 30 registered businesses within 1 mile radius of me last time i checked
Thats good for apprentices cuz the more people that are avalible the better the chance of them getting an oppotunity. But on the flip side for experianced engineer all that competion drives down prices

im not driving at the minute but have passed my theory and in the process of completing my test, and will travel wherever if it means a job, many thanks.

that would be up to whoever was employing me but usally earn around £50-£60 a day many thanks.

the 6129 is a 2 year course, to get the nvq i need to be working as a plumber, catch 22

Similar plumbing topics

In my opinion, it would be much better if your...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Back