Level 2 Qualified - Looking for Work / Experience - Essex / East London | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Level 2 Qualified - Looking for Work / Experience - Essex / East London in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and family, changing sinks and taps, changing shower units and hanging radiators. Can start immediately!

thank you!

Sukh Singh

Similar plumbing topics

B
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Back