LGSC with unsafe oven | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss LGSC with unsafe oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Steve weightman

Gas Engineer
Hi chaps just one of those situations where you tend to doubt yourself when condeming an appliance. I've AR'd a range oven with five gas rings two knobs are missing and all the numbers on all rings have rubbed off on the front of the cooker plus the cooker has no fsd.

Can you order the control knobs?
I doubt it its quite old and never heard of the name Technik even if you could there's no markings on the front oven panel

20190820_163127.jpg

Tecnik parts here, don't know if your model is listed;

Those knobs show as NLA. ;

Tecnik parts here, don't know if your model is listed;

Those knobs show as NLA. ;
The oven and grill knobs are on there but not the hob which are NLA close but close enough but thanks for the link.

Screenshot_20190824-115943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
S
Yes you're right, I look at my oftec reg and...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
B
Cheers Graham, exactly what is being done.
Replies
Views
Blumper
B
P
excellent puddle nearly mirrored my day,just...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Hope to be living the French way next year!
Replies
Views
Back