limey water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss limey water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

B

buffy27

can anyone advise me on treatment for limescale.situation is that the water is stored in potable tank and pumped to house with a boosted cold pump . 2.5 bar.shower heads , kettle etc has build up

thanks mate. the sesi seems to good to b true.no chemicals no power etc. would i put it on the feed {weak mains}to the storage tank. have u personal experience of this mechanism.sounds deadly . hope it will sort me.{my mother in laws house} thanks again :confused: my brain is a sponge:confused:

Upvote 0
I'd be inclined to stick it on the outlet of the tank so it treats the water as it is used. They seem to be effective in preventing scaling of combi boilers.

Mike

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
hi have been a plumber for 50 years this month...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan, the house has three full...
Replies
Views
Back