Loads of work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Loads of work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I can guarantee you loads of work. Send me £2000 + vat and I will make you rich. Please make cheques out to "cash" and the work will come rolling in.......eventually....mebbe, its wortha go innit?!

Just send me all your bank details and pin number and I will transfer the dosh straight to your account. Save you having to take a cheque to the bank.

I'll get you on the first page of google for half that price. ( excluding vat )
PM me your details and I will gladly accept your cash or cheque - prefer cash transfer.
PS - you might have to be available for work in Zimbabwe or Mozambique.

By the way - when I have my " plumbers hat on " - I am not a gentleman - not negotiable - nor will I adjust the price unless it is my favour.

Jase, I am willing to take you up on that offer however I am waiting on the funds from a recently widowed Nigerian woman being transferred ( I will not tell you how much you might tell someone )

So many opportunities here I don't know which one to go for!

I will guarantee 100% that British gas will take you on after your training, they are always looking for great minded people just like you. 99% of our students pass first time and you look bright, you will do well. I would even go as far as to bet my right arm on you passing. We will not go bust like those other centres. All our training can be done from home and if you need a tutor we have a 24 hour hotline with 10 tutors on the end of the phone waiting for your call. (I'm getting into this, anybody want a job?)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
With two issues following someone working on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small...
Replies
Views
Back