longest run for 4inch soil pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss longest run for 4inch soil pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber89

hi ive got to fit a wc in someones walk in wardrobe, but it involves running 4inch soil quite a distance, is it true the longest u can run 4 inch soil to the stack is 6 metres?( this is horizontal no verticals) and a 1 in40 to 1 in 110 drop is needed?
cheers

6m is the limit yes, you can fit a saniflo or macerator same thing really

ye was looking at that have fitted them in the past but customer is not keen on the noise, as it will be a ensuite and its in a block of flats, so if its used in the night dont spect neighbours will be happy, does this 6 metres shorten if i have to use bends? or is it still ok?

how many bends are we talking about ? and what type of bends ? you dont want to be causing too much restriction in the pipework could lead to problems.

hmm would be a bend about .75m from toilet, then another one 2.5 metres then another run of 2 metres then in the stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your reply... where can I find...
Replies
Views
Back