Looking for a gas engineer | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for a gas engineer in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio.

I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio.

I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I can do the basics such as tap changes but I would like to do radiator changes and bathrooms.

I can drive too so transport shouldn't be a problem. I work in Leicester.

Please reply to this thread and contact me it'll will really help me out.
Thank you.

Similar plumbing topics

One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Just to update on this- i went for Gas...
Replies
Views
Apparently there is a management learning...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Back