Looking for a job/free weekend trainee plumber!! Please Read. | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for a job/free weekend trainee plumber!! Please Read. in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

S

samlol

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sam & i live in bristol.
I am looking for work as a trainee/apprentice or just a general labour for a plumber.
I'll willing to shadow a plumber on weekends for free. I'm not hoping to get paid but just to learn some good hard knowledge and hands on experience! A full time contract with a firm wouldn't go a miss either! I'm willing to take NWM as i know its real tight out there at the moment, I'm also willing to travel around the bristol/south west area.

I have my own transport, PPE, tools, CSCS general operatives card, two years labour experience & a 1 1/2 years retail experience helping customers.
I am very close to finishing my Technical Certificate Level 2 with only waiting to sit my GOLA exam. I do wish to convert my level 2 into a NVQ and I am willing to fund this myself. I am also looking to do level 3 and willing to fund this also.

Although i have labour experience the only experience in plumbing i have had in 3 hours every monday night. So i really don't feel confident enough to go out on my own, plus i know there is so much more to learn in the real world that any college can't teach. I take pride in my work and i do like to work hard and to the best of my ability. I'm 21 so i feel i'm a bit more hard working and reliable than your average young person (Not doubting them!!)
I'm looking for someone to give me a chance to get out there and for them to teach me everything i need to know, i don't mind doing all the dirty work, carrying the tools, tidying up, popping to the shop, pun of every joke.

What you'll get from me is hardworking, reliable, dependability and loyalty.
SO if anyone has got anything for me my ears are open...and open wide! I won't take your skills and run as i said i am loyal and i won't do that.

So just to recap :
I'm 21 live in bristol, own transport, willing to travel, own tools and very hard working.

If anyone has any opportunities for me then please contact me Via this website or
email - [email protected] or Tel - 07703018836

p.s Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Also if this is posted in the wrong section please move!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Jamaica I’m in, upon Thames - not so interested…
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
Back