Looking for advice on NVQ Outcomes for Apprenticeship. | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for advice on NVQ Outcomes for Apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

A

andybraz

Hello All,
I left the Royal Navy last Jan (14) after 25 years. I decided to learn a skill trade and Plumbing fitted the bill! I am currently on my second term of NVQ Level 2, with a view to proceeding directly to NVQ Level 3. I am here (forum) as I would like to get advice and possibly examples of "Learning Outcomes" so I can compare what I belive to be what is required, with what has been provided in the past! I am employed (NVQ is Work Based Learning) so experience is building. I particularly need guidance with Unit 20, Outcome's 1-3; I have plenty of photos from jobs, just struggling to put them together, with dialogue for presentation.
Your assistance is eagerly anticipated, if anyone knows of a "forum" or "group" specifically for this purpose, please let me know.
P.s. as serious as this intro may seem... I do have a lighter side and banter will be forthcoming!​

Andy it might be a good idea to post up unit 20, outcomes 1 to 3 so we know what it is you are requiring.

I take it you are on the 6189 Level 2? Why can't you ask your onsite assessor, that is what they are there for.

Andy it might be a good idea to post up unit 20, outcomes 1 to 3 so we know what it is you are requiring.

I take it you are on the 6189 Level 2? Why can't you ask your onsite assessor, that is what they are there for.

Cheers Chris, yes, that's my course. Just don't dont get enough "face time" with assessor! Will re-post in said thread. Thanks for the reply, felt quite lonely there for a while!

Can't you phone or email him? It really is part of there job, as well as coming out on site.

Either way stick up on here what you require in plumbers language (not C&G's) & I am sure we all will do our best to help.

Hello All,
I left the Royal Navy last Jan (14) after 25 years. I decided to learn a skill trade and Plumbing fitted the bill! I am currently on my second term of NVQ Level 2, with a view to proceeding directly to NVQ Level 3. I am here (forum) as I would like to get advice and possibly examples of "Learning Outcomes" so I can compare what I belive to be what is required, with what has been provided in the past! I am employed (NVQ is Work Based Learning) so experience is building. I particularly need guidance with Unit 20, Outcome's 1-3; I have plenty of photos from jobs, just struggling to put them together, with dialogue for presentation.
Your assistance is eagerly anticipated, if anyone knows of a "forum" or "group" specifically for this purpose, please let me know.
P.s. as serious as this intro may seem... I do have a lighter side and banter will be forthcoming!​

chris is right, the assessor should explain this to you
the unit was written by the sector skills council not C&G so it's their language
unit 20 information can be downloaded from the C&G website if you need to read up on it
ask the assessor for the C&G logbook, this describes exactly what is required and will answer all your questions

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am new to the forum, this is my first...
Replies
Views
H
Hi hertsstudent, I'll be honest with you I...
Replies
Views
D
The market is saturated with plumbers...
Replies
Views
martyc
M
A
hi, iv recently finished my level 3 diploma in...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
R
A bit late but thanks for the reply Robert...
Replies
Views
jeronimo88
J
Back