Looking for apprenticeship (Kent) | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for apprenticeship (Kent) in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi my name is Jack, I am 18 years old and currently about to finish my plumbing level 2 diploma course at East Kent College.

I am very keen to be an apprentice and have been looking for an apprenticeship since the start of last year.

I am punctual, easy to get along with, can work on my own if needs be and know how to use all tools.

I will be driving late May/early April, I'm currently sitting my GCSE's again as I've been studying them again at college and shall have results around July time.

I'd really like to be given a chance because I need this to continue in my ambitions to become fully qualified, I've been wanting to become a plumbing since late school years, I'm literally willing to work without pay as I desperately need an apprenticeship to continue my studies this September.

My contact number is available if you pm me.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in your quest Jack best. to get replies via a personal message, not good idea to post a phone number on an open forum page. Pretty sure a mod will edit it for you soon.

Good advice from rpm. Not wise to have your number where spammers can get it. Best of luck with your search, you sound like you're properly motivated.

Hi Jack,

I am looking into funding for taking on apprentice atm so may have opportunity for you, in the mean time I would be happy for you to come along and see how you get on. Doing a lot of bathrooms at the moment with possibly another 4 being booked in this week. Where in east Kent are you? PM me if your interested

Thanks,
Vince

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Back