Looking for Apprenticeship/work experience PETERBOROUGH AREA | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for Apprenticeship/work experience PETERBOROUGH AREA in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HarryEdwards

Hello!
My Name is Harry Edwards I am 20 years old and Have been currently looking for a apprenticeship in the Peterborough area, I am a hard working individual with a great sense of self motivation, I currently yield no experience in the field and thus would be more than happy to receive any work experience i can! if I haven't already bombarded you with my CV please do email me so I can send you one and tell you a little more about myself. I am very much looking forward to receiving any replies and advice.
Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post!
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Harry Edwards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just...
Replies
Views
Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I...
Replies
Views
Back