looking for boiler instruction manual for | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss looking for boiler instruction manual for in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers doit,but link for installation and servicing not working :(

you might be able to help doitmyself, im a gsr but dont get over involved in the breakdown side however i have a friend im trying to help out
The ravenheat is not working and the service light is on.
On demand for either hot water or ch heating fan does not start up but pump does Ive only had a basic look as i didnt have my tools but am i right in saying that the only reason for this could be a dodgy fan or a faulty PCB? tried spinning the fan but nothing. Didnt have my multimeter or tools on me to test whether power was going to fan

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah mike, pressure fine, all the basic stuff is ok.gas pressure etc... when there is a call for heat or hw pump kicks in but not fan, so air pressure switch is not activated and boiler doesnt go to ignite. more than sure its pcb or fan. but you guys are far more experienced than i am in breakdowns, but you never get to learn unless you give it a go, and this one is a perfect chance to have a crack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Nope but there’s nothing in you asking the...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry just re-read it, you have 80 cm (...
Replies
Views
Well the 02e states pump circulation failure...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yep, thought so...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! all done & i've marked it so i...
Replies
Views
Back