Looking for help to connect new thermostat to existing controller | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for help to connect new thermostat to existing controller in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I had a indirect hot water tank replace under warranty and it has a different style thermostat that requires more wires than my old one that only had 2. Im in the middle of nowhere and help is hard to find so I thought I would post here. If somebody can direct me in the right direction to what point on the thermostat to what point on the controller would help me extremely.
7v9i43f2vn6p.png

a2wzfg0hvwyv.png

I think you'll need to provide a bit more information about the equipment you have. Make / model numbers and maybe a photo or two.

Broadly speaking cylinders and controls come with 'Installation Instructions' that contain the information needed.

Are you the owner or an installer? If the former, it seems strange to me that a warranty replacement was not installed and benchmarked, i.e. left in proper working order.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You can use any will require a bit of a rewire...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Murdoch, Thanks for your recommendation...
Replies
Views
Assume a 25kw boiler with a minimum output of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you meant a 4 core isolator, but you...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back