Looking for plumber mate job | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for plumber mate job in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks
Hi. I realise you posted this months ago. I am new to the site. I am always looking for labour on jobs. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Drop me a message if you want to chat. Cheers, Mick

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Back