Looking for plumbers mate work to start May Bath/Bristol/Somerset/Wiltshire area | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for plumbers mate work to start May Bath/Bristol/Somerset/Wiltshire area in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

A

AndyRG

Hi Guys

Quite a bit premature but I have my City & Guilds 6035 starting next month for 6 weeks and then my NVQ level 2 placement due to start End of April so if all goes well I will be qualified by mid May.

As I am already aware that experience is worth more than qualifications in this trade I am looking to start work as a plumbers mate in May. I will hold also CSCS card so I can work on site. I will have my own tools and clothing, however at the moment I will only have a car as transport until I am back in paid work and can afford to get a van.

If anyone is interested in giving a newbie a chance in the trade then please DM me, I will be willing to work all hours on any day or whatever is required of me

Thanks
Andy

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
hello Mick Thank you for your message. Please...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
Hi sorry had to pop out, I was going to ask...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just completed 6035 level 2 in...
Replies
Views
Back