looking for some work | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss looking for some work in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am looking for some work ,
If any one of you do a contract work within M25 or up to 50miles away from London and need a Team to fit a boilers or full heating systems FOR THE RIGHT PRICE please let me know !
You will be not let down !

Stan

Nothing confirmed or booked in ! Have one full plumbing and heating that I am doing on stages and posible more work ffrom a builder for who I just finished 8 houses .
So I thought I would ask around !

just called them £18.00 per property for service

Thats not the best is it? I suppose you could make it work if it where just boilers, bu if it's council then I'd imagine you'd be doing a boiler and a fire for that money, I've just done six months on a contract getting £23.50 per job and it was all boiler so if paid well really.
But works work at the end of the day, I wish you luck with your search though mate, it's tough out there, but we'll all get there in the end

got linked with some one , will be starting on tuesday ! work for the housing trust again :) lol
boiler and cilinder change only .
they have two sites one in Lewisham and one in Dorking , I asked to be sent the one in Dorking as it will be easy for me to travel to !
Hope I can pick some privet installs as May is coming and all planing work will begin !

hi to all ,
if any one is looking for sub contractors around London pls contact me !
I am also interest in any contract work for the housing associations again around M25 .
I did get my self into a small contract job but is nearly finished and I am looking for some more work now, you will not be disappointed of my capability to provide quick and quality services !

stan

Similar plumbing topics

A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Contact the op via the pm system :) many thanks
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has...
Replies
Views
Back