looking for some work | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss looking for some work in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am out of work this days just been lucky this week I had few little jobs that come last minute . If any one has to much and need help to do any installs of boilers ,central heating vented/unvented cylinders+full wiring up , full central heating installs , power flushing,radiators change , I will be happy to travel as far as up to 100miles from my post code HA4 0PJ .I will be happy to sub the job or day rate is not a problem I have a apprentice I can have with me or a plumber that is willing to learn gas related work . All up to you

Please let me know !

Kind regards

Stan

How do you normally get your work?

Stan I'm working for a company in Andover although they have a contract in Kent/London. Let me know if you are interested and I will pm the details. Cant guarantee anything but worth a call.

Similar plumbing topics

Jamaica I’m in, upon Thames - not so interested…
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am based in Essex and always looking for...
Replies
Views
Back