looking for work and nvq advancement in notts/mansfield and surrounding areas | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss looking for work and nvq advancement in notts/mansfield and surrounding areas in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

A

andyh1984

hi, iv recently finished my level 3 diploma in plumbing and currently am working alongside somebody installing central heating systems, me personally have duties that involve, general labor, getting radiators put together and put on the wall and then piping them up, drilling and generally all the basic stuff, mostly working with push fit and sometimes copper..

i cannot put a price on the experience and am more than greatful for what i am getting, unfortunately though, beyond this experience there seems no real progression opportunities, and i cant really put myself into a situation where i can advance and get my NVQ's passed, as the people i work with do no wet plumbing as it were, no bathrooms or maintenence on systems, its all upgrading old central heating systems and thats it, though i learn a bit more each day im pretty sure im going to hit a wall and not really be able to progress any further...

so what i am looking for is someone who does a wider variation on plumbing, and covers more if not all aspects of plumbing, and where i can progress, do my NVQs and become a fully competent plumber, this does not mean i want to use somebody til i get graded and then run off, im more than happy to work along side someone for the rest of my plumbing career if the opportunity did arise. i do drive and have my own vehicle, i live in the mansfield forest town area, i would be willing to start work straight away, and i do pick things up rather quickly, i dont mind getting my hands dirty and im not one to moan about picking up a sweeping brush at the end of the day..

without too much rambling if someone did have such an opportunity i would be more than happy to discuss more in person or over the phone, if there is anyone in the area who is looking to have someone working along side them then id be grateful if you left me an inbox with details on how to contact you and i will get in touch as soon as possible.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
B
The organisation you're doing the NVQ with...
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Supplying and demand I suppose depends on...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back