Looking for work - Bedfordshire based | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for work - Bedfordshire based in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

F

ferny

Hi, guys. I've flicked around this website a fair amount but never actually posted. I've found it quite helpful!

I live in Luton, 32, just finished my level 2 6035 (with distinctions if they recognise exam results). In fact, I finished all the practical stuff before April but had to wait for exams to be booked. I plan on doing my level 3 next year then get my gas etc. I passed the CSCS test, but haven't paid for the card yet.

I'm currently looking for work - even if it's just tool fetching at first until I prove myself. I've done jobs with the college teachers as and when they've had private work but never worked as a plumber in name. Any leads seem to dry up and getting regular work is proving difficult. I have plenty of tool and practical experience with other things such as car repairs, general DIY, etc. Most of my experiences come from an engineering side, last project was fitting an MX5 engine and gearbox into my 1968 Triumph Herald and all the associated wiring, adapter making, spacer fabricating, welding and everything else! Took four months, wasn't easy, but very much worth the effort! So you can see I'm not worried about hard work or getting stuck in.

If anyone reading this has a place open or knows of one then please do reply. I'm happy to send over my phone number for a chat in a private message but thought it best not to post it in here just in case a bot grabs it and I start getting lots of spam calls!

Kind regards,
Pete

Hi ferny and welcome to the forum and good luck with the job search.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
I enjoyed it, picked it up pretty quick, good...
Replies
Views
Also interested in shadowing someone to get a...
Replies
Views
Thanet, but will be driving Friday/Saturday.
Replies
Views
Back