looking for work/experience in mansfield/notts/chesterfield and surrounding areas | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss looking for work/experience in mansfield/notts/chesterfield and surrounding areas in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyh1984

I am currently studying on a level 3 city and guild course at college after recently completing level 2, I am in the Mansfield area and seeking a placement along side somebody to gain further knowledge and experience within the plumbing world, I am aware that the work carried out in college is only scratching the surface and not totally comparable to what goes on in the real world. Any experience would be greatly appreciated in an ideal world id love to gain an apprenticeship and work towards my NVQ levels but I understand all that comes in time and at the moment any foothold in the plumbing industry would be a great start and hopefully kickstart a career into plumbing. If there is anyone in the area who can offer any placement or experience that would be greatly appreciated as mentioned,if you can reply via private message then I can pass on my number or take yours to discuss details further. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

as an update now... still looking for a full time placement,alongside somebody or someone able to offer more experience, coming towards the end of my level 3 course now, had working experience with matther and tannerts around mansfield carrying out small maintenance tasks, hanging radiators, installing pipework, nothing too complex but it counts.

soon il be working on site for keepmote in an experience placement, so getting bits and bobs, just looking for something a bit more regular.

just as a pointer aswel im not looking for money here, sure if someone offers something for helping out or putting the graft in then appreciated, but this is just me looking for experience and a foot in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building...
Replies
Views
Back