Looking for work placement | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for work placement in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

J

jdw2292

Hello, I am 22 and am currently employed as a labourer but looking for a voluntary role / work placement in the plumbing forum at tilers forum. Within which I will be able to utilise my Plumbing level 2 qualification.
I can drive, Have my own car and will graft, do not mind heavy lifting/ carrying but will need to work of a weekend unless offered a paid job. (If so flexible with hours worked.)
This is to help gain Jib blue skills card as have been informed i need exerience to get the card.
If interested please contact me via email and I will get back to you asap.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sorry as ive copied and pasted and edited the post a little i have missed out where im from. Im from birmingham. Lol and i put looking on tiling forum because the site told me to put that as i tried to post beforehamd and it wouldnt let me. Just ignore that part. Basically im just looking for a plumbing unpaid work placement that i will be able to do alongside my current job unless somebody is willing to take me on as a labourer or plumbers mate. I do not have any experience in plumbing hence why im on this site. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back