Looking for work plumbing/plumbers mate..Essex/Suffolk based | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for work plumbing/plumbers mate..Essex/Suffolk based in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Looking for work ,i have done pipe runs in copper and fitted baths and sinks etc...Happy to learn more if you want to show me the way..Very reliable and have experience.Thanks for any help in advance,looking to brighten up my New Year.

If you have done pipe runs and fitted baths etc why dont you try advertising for basic work....i.e. changing taps, fitting sinks or toilets etc. You say you have some knowledge the only way you can really learn is to get stuck in and have a go. Il say this it wont come to you you need to get out there and do it. Good Luck

If you have done pipe runs and fitted baths etc why dont you try advertising for basic work....i.e. changing taps, fitting sinks or toilets etc. You say you have some knowledge the only way you can really learn is to get stuck in and have a go. Il say this it wont come to you you need to get out there and do it. Good Luck

Have good public liability insurance too!!

I appreciate that mate,i was thinking of that..

working with plastic is far easier than copper.

pipe
don't kink it
clip everything as much as you can or just throw it in and leave it to lay there

fittings !!!!

push fit
cut pipe and push into fitting

press fit
cut pipe, push in fitting, put crimp tool on fitting, press button

uponor q&e
cut pipe, deburr, put on collar, put expander in, press button, wait for 6 cranks, pull out, push fitting into pipe, hold for 20 seconds in place

masterclass in plastic right there

I have yes,couldn't promise me work..also i have only worked mainly in copper and not plastic,so would need to learn..

if your ok with copper you will be a pro at plastic, its the easiest method of plumbing push fit instead of solder blah blah blah

i hate plastic but its the easiest

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Back