Looking for work to complete my acs portfolio Glasgow and surrounding areas. | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for work to complete my acs portfolio Glasgow and surrounding areas. in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

W

wlinton66

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me out completing my acs portfolio , in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I'm currently self employed in the plumbing sector, and will work for free. I have some previous experience doing full installs as well as boiler replacements, currently subcontracting doing whole house heat recovery systems. I have 6 more months to complete my portfolio , before my core gas safety certificate expires. Would really appreciate some help. Also what's the best cpa1 gas flue analyser to buy? Thanks will.

Kane 455 tends to be the better all rounder

good luck :)

might pay you to find an older self employed guy whos looking to retire.

will be more willing to train a competitor and would likely pass the heavy work to you

I'm 37 yrs old, can fit under floors and tight spaces ,honest ,hard working, good attitude , and willing to travel. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have my own transport,Have All my own tools from core cutter, to a box spanner. WILL WORK FOR FREE! Lots of experience plumbing. Not scared of heights or getting dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my friend, I never got it. I did get the message from you asking if I was willing to travel and stuff,
but no messages in the private inbox. If you are interested in helping me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas...
Replies
Views
hi mughal did u find anyone please keep us...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back