Looking for work - willing to do so for FREE | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for work - willing to do so for FREE in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi. Can someone please help me. I’m NVQ Lv2 and looking to get back into the trade. I am currently in a full time job which I work a Continental shift patter so it allows me lots of time off.
I am not able just to give this job up without having something secure.
That’s why I’m trying to do this part time. I’m am offering to do so on a VOLUNTARY basis yet nobody seems to want any extra help.
I am located in the South Wales area. I have my own van with some tools. So I can travel within reason.
I honest and reliable. I would appreciate any help any of you could give.
Many thanks

Can`t help but wishing you luck bud. You wanna narrow down South a little.

South Wales - I’m Newport/Caerphilly and surrounding areas. Cardiff if needed. Towards Valleys to, I’m happy to travel within reason and more so if the company is right and understand what I’m trying to do.

Many thanks for the support.
I’m new on here as it’s another way of me trying to get in touch with people.

I apply for plenty of jobs but I guess where my cv shows I been off the tools a few years and not currently active in the trade, nobody is giving me a chance. Even if they give me a chance of an interview so I can explain my situation.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
If you can afford to lose 1/2 or more of your...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
You can PM them via clicking this link...
Replies
Views
How to light a pilot light! Press in the grey...
Replies
Views
Back